I made my very first broom! Isnt it just lovely?
"Besom, Besom Ladies broom,
Sweep out the darkness, sweep out the doom…”
Yesterday my friend and I were walking out of Forever 21 and the wind blew my skirt up a little. I had shorts on underneath (for this very reason) but two guys in a parked car saw it happen and yelled at me to lift it more, I yelled back, “fuck you!” and they laughed. So I took my pocket knife out of my bag and said, “I will slash your fucking tires” and they did not laugh
The best way to handle any situation
Velvet worms, once thought to be extinct is a fascinating ancient, caterpillar-like animals that have changed little over the last 400 million years.
Don’t let the downy appearance of the velvet worm fool you, they might be nearly blind but these curious creatures hunt their prey by spraying them with an adhesive mucous before sucking out their inside. It can slime its prey from 1-2 feet away, and paralyze it. The slime is also squirted in self-defence. An enemy with a face full of slime gives the velvet worm time to escape.
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
added to the apps list